Rooftop Packaged Unit (500 – 5,000L/s)
Dehumidification Unit (750-6000 L/s)
PoolPac (500 – 6,500 L/s)
NEXT-AHU – Air Handling Unit (2,000 – 8,000 L/s)
ALPHA-AHU – Air Handling Unit (4,000 – 14,000 L/s)
Energy Recovery Ventilator – Rooftop / Plant room (250 – 16,000 L/s)
Energy Recovery Ventilator – In Ceiling (70 – 1,200 L/s)
Energy Recovery Ventilator – Wall Mounted (100-280 L/s)
Data Centre Unit (Customisable)
For more than a decade, Air Change has provided unique equipment and engineering solutions for local and international clients using its internationally patented heat and energy recovery technology. During that time, they have developed a comprehensive range of energy efficient products to deliver controlled indoor climate conditions satisfying the requirements of the project stakeholders – the developer, the design engineer, the building owner and its occupants.
Air Change can engineer a customised solution to:
• Provide your specified climate condition;
• Reduce energy consumption & carbon emissions;
• Minimise capital and running costs;
• Ensure high indoor air quality;
• Lower maintenance costs;
• Comply with minimum energy codes and standards; and
• Customise a solution to meet your size and space availability.
To find out more about the Air Change range contact Industrial Air or visit www.airchange.com.au for more information.